At Veterinary Imaging Associates Inc, we offer a variety of services to care for your pet. If you have any questions or would like more information on how we can care for your pet, please contact us today.
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Thoracic Ultrasound including echocardiography
- Cardiology: Board certified cardiologist available for consultation & review as needed
- Nutrition: Includes nutritional plan provided by residency trained nutritionist
- Radiology: Board certified radiologist available for consultation and review as needed
- Abdominal or thoracocentesis
- Coagulation testing
- Esophageal feeding tube
- Fine-needle aspiration
- Voiding urohydropropulsion
- Tru Cut biopsy
* If biopsies are anticipated, please be prepared (owner consent to anesthetize and biopsy, staffing, and preparation). Biopsies are NOT a sedation type of procedure. Biopsies must be preceeded by a coagulation profile. We can do this at the time of study.
Sedation is required for most FNA’s because patients tend to wiggle. Coag testing is not required for FNA.